- Lodging (at the Foyer International des Etudiantes), which consists of a double room, breakfast, access to 24/7 library, kitchen, music room, sports room and rooftop terrace.
- You are free to make your own travel arrangements.
- Once you are sure you are going, we recommend you purchase your ticket as soon as possible.
If you arrive before the program starts:
- You may arrive before the program starts; however, you must find your own lodging for those days.
- You must inform the department of your travel itinerary.
- Contact the program director when you arrive in Paris.
- There is a mandatory workshop on the first Monday after arrival.
For non-US citizens:
- You will need to contact the French embassy in New York to find out if you need a visa.
- If you do need a visa, you will need to purchase your airline ticket first, and then bring the itinerary and proof of payment to the embassy.